Why
is Grandma wearing Huf socks?
Grandma,
stop it. If you snort one marijuanas, you will no longer conform with
Judeo-Christian principles. Those are not maple leafs you oblivious raisin.
Why
can’t I sleep without looking through your favorites?
If
there was a real-life equivalent, I would be arrested for espionage and being
really creepy.
And
why doesn’t Hillary just drop out already? She’s losing Twitter by 100% and is
projected to lose Instagram next Tuesday. Bernie doesn’t have to google what a “whip/naenae”
is. He knows already. You don’t have to be 18 to vote on the internet. Democracy?
Radical, Teddy Bro-sevelt.
As
such, I refuse to greet Dat Boi. He’s using his arms to balance on his unicycle,
how will he wave back to me anyway. You don’t need to exclaim upon his
approach. I can see it’s Dat Boi. So stop yelling profanity.
Yesterday
I was without sauce and therefore lost but today I am lost within the sauce. How
will I navigate my way back to safety? Only by following Gucci Mane’s ice cream
tattoo. It is my North Star; swipe right.
…
I’m alive. But why is there chicken in my dinosaur nuggets?
Oh
I’m sorry, I forgot you’re a vegan. Thanks for telling me again. I can see that
you are eating cardboard. Well, I do Crossfit. Between our species, who will become
master of the galaxy?
Speaking
of America, all bigots to isle two please. All bigots report to isle two,
social-justice-warrior number 1 is going to burn you at the stake. This country
needs a juice cleanse, thank you for your cooperation.
I’ve never read the terms and conditions. But Squidward hit the dab and now my sister does too.
I’ve never read the terms and conditions. But Squidward hit the dab and now my sister does too.

Good God
ReplyDeleteArt is not dead.
ReplyDelete